Hand-held metal detectors are an integral part of the physical security screening process. With a unique angled design, Metor® 28 allows thoroughly scan of an individual, while keeping the hands away from their body. It benefits security personnel as well as the person being scanned.
- The circular opening assists in pinpointing metal objects.
- Comfortable handle for easy control and grip.
- Lightweight 260 g (9.3 oz.) with battery.
- Wrist strap.
- Detects all metals, both ferrous and non-ferrous.
- A Three (3) sensitivity settings.
- Detection performance:
- 1: small handguns and knives.
- 2: razor blades, handcuff keys.
- 3:.22 caliber bullet, metal shanks.
- 3-way push-button operation:
- NiMH rechargeable battery or 9V alkaline battery.
- Low battery indicator, both visual and audible.
- Audible and visual alarm indication.
- Optional Headset.
- High impact resistant ABS case.
- The Metor® 28 is safe for people with pacemakers and will not affect magnetic recording media. The magnetic field strength of the Metor® 28 meets with the limits set by international standards for human safety.