Extensions designed for maximum security and flexibility
Video cameras add situational awareness and forensic evidence to your airspace security systems. An ideal addition to the Dedrone RF Sensor, they also enable DroneTracker software to plot and record the drone’s flight path on a map. Dedrone’s platform integrates with any ONVIF Profile S IP-based video camera with HD or higher resolution.
- Tracking of drone across a wide scene (with PTZ cameras)
- Recording forensic evidence of drone intrusion
- Image classification and recognition of drones for positive ID of threat
Drone Detection Radar
Radar is specifically designed to meet the challenges of low-visibility and environments with significant obstacles. It can detect larger fixed wing targets at over 2/7 km, and smaller multi-rotor drones at over 750m. Radar sensors integrate directly into DroneTracker software, delivering a single pane-of-glass view of sensor data.
- Long-range detection requirements
- Sites approved for active-emission sensing systems
- Augmenting RF and video sensor systems